Chambers of Law
advocates, patents & trademark attoroneys
Documents For Trademark Registration
- Power of Attorney signed by the applicant & in the case of corporate body, by the Directoror Legal representative of the company. (Please note that the power of Attorney need not be Legalized or Notarized .
- 20 (Twenty) prints or label. For words mark/ labels are not required.
- Certified copy of the application which is the basis of the convention priority (if applicable) may be filed within 3 months from the Indian filing date.
| INFORMATION REQUIRED:|
- Name of the Trademark/Service Mark to be registered.
- Full Names, Address, Nationality and Nature of the Business of the Applicant.
- Full Name & Nationality of the Proprietor/Partners of the Applicant firm.
- Date of first use of the Trademark/Service Mark in India, if any or whether it is proposed to be used.
- List of goods/services and classes or services according to the International classification.
- Translation of the Non-English word appearing on the mark.
- Exact meaning of the mark, if any in the foreign language other then the English language.
- Priority under the Paris convention can now be claimed in India. Details of Convention priority, if any first filed country, filing number and date.